Photo of the Week
January 15, 2007
Hospital Panamá, was built in 1916 in La Exposición and torn down in August 1966. A private hospital to support the lack of medical assistance after Santo Tomás hospital was built. Managers were A. B. Herrick, William M. James and D. F. Reeder, USA doctors who worked at the old Hospital de Ancón.
The statue of Dr. Alfred Herrick is still standing today in Panama City.
Thanks for the photos and info Allan.
of the Week | Photo
Archives | Main
Show Room | Photo
Room | Military
PC History | Sign Guest Book | Read Guest Book | Search CZ Images | CZ Web Searcher
Gift Shop | Book Store | Links